Terms & Conditions
- This website, wealthpersonality.co.uk, is operated by Behavioural Finance Ltd.
- You may access and use this website if you agree to be legally bound by the terms set out below. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the terms, please do not access and/or use this website
- When you’re using the services of Behavioural Finance Ltd you must not do any of the following things. If you do or if we have reason to believe you either have done or will do, we may refuse to provide services to you temporarily or permanently or we may take other action against you (including legal action).
- Some of the things outlined below are illegal. Where this is the case (or we believe it may be the case) we may disclose your identity, your activities and other information we hold about you to law enforcement agencies.
Acceptable Use Policy
The email address you provide to us for the purpose of our communications with you must be personal to you and relate to an email account you control.
You must not, and you must not allow another person to, use our website (including any content or materials on it) or our services:
- in any way that doesn’t comply with any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- in any way that is deceiving or fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect
- to access or interfere with another person’s account or information, impersonate another person, or create or use a false identity or email address
- for your own or another person’s business purposes
- to make any unsolicited or unauthorised communications, including of advertising or promotional material (“spam”)
- to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to or interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website, any computer systems, equipment, software or networks on or through which our website is stored or operated
- to modify, adapt, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprised in or in any way making up a part of our website or services provided by our website
- to scrape, reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, distribute, publish, resell or transmit any element comprised in our website, including any software comprised in it, the content or the services provided through it
- to use any technology or processes of any kind to access, acquire, copy, monitor, navigate or search our website or any portion of it (including the use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools) in any way that is not authorised by us or is detrimental to us or our third party service providers.
You must not, and you must not allow another person to:
- knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that is corrupt or contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware or perform any act that would cause our website to become unavailable for use by others (including via any form of denial-of service attack)
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website, any software, the server or other equipment or network used in the provision of our website (including where owned or used by any third party).
We may monitor your use of our services and monitor your activity for security purposes.
You must fully cooperate with us where any law enforcement authorities, regulators or court order requests or directs us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material or using our website or our services in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy.
Linking to our website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you or that does not comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights on our website and the material published on them and in their component systems are owned by, licensed or sub-licensed to us. All content on our website is subject to copyright with all rights reserved.
Images, trademarks and brands are protected by intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without permission of their respective owners.
You must not remove any acknowledgement that we or any of our contributors is the author of any website content or any content we provide to you as part of the services.
You may download or print or screen grab content or individual sections or pages of our website for your personal use and information only, provided that any such copy has attached to it the relevant proprietary notices and/or disclaimers. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through our website is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
You must not modify, adapt, copy, download or post material from our website nor store any part of our website in any other website or app or include it in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text or explanation.
If you print off, copy, download or post to social media any part of our website in breach of these Terms you must, at our option, return, destroy or procure the deletion of any copies of the materials you have made.